If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order pages. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, and expiration date) otherwise we cannot process your order. We need this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we may use this information to contact you. You can choose to keep an account with us during checkout, which will include your name, address, email and phone. This saves you time when placing your next order. You also have the option of not creating an account.How We Use Your Personal Information
We collect personal information not only to fulfill your order but also to make our services more rewarding for you to use. At times we may use this information for internal purposes, such as studying our customers' preferences and improving the customer experience. We may also use your information to contact you for account and promotional purposes. We do not sell, rent or license any customer personal information.Forms That Capture Email Address
By providing this information, you are opting to receive emails from Sidecut with news, special offers, promotions and messages tailored to your interests. You may unsubscribe at any time.Website Security
To ensure the security of your personal information and credit card details, this website is secured with a GeoTrust® SSL Certificate. All transactions are secured using 256-bit encryption. As a security measure, we DO NOT save or store your credit card information either on our website or on our computers. We also do not share, sell or give any of your personal information (name, address, phone number or email address etc) to any third party.Promotional Codes or Redeeming Gift Certificates
From time to time Sidecut may offer promotional codes and/or gift certificates. Sidecut does not offer refunds if you've forgotten to enter your promotional code and/or gift certificate code after your order has been placed. If an advertised promo code or gift certificate is not working simply email us. Note: Promo Codes will not work in the 'Redeeming Gift Certificate' section at checkout and vice versa.Warranty/Refund Policy
Our goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, simply return your purchase in its original packaging, with your receipt within 30 days of your purchase for a refund or exchange. If you are not satisfied with your purchase after this time period, please let us know. Your satisfaction is very important to us.
Sidecut warranties all products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of end-user purchase. Proof of purchase required. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser, purchasing from Sidecut or an authorized Sidecut dealer. This warranty is non-transferrable.
Exclusions from this warranty are as follows:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by impacts, misuse, abuse or negligence.
- Damage caused by adhesives or inappropriate solvents.
- Damage to Roto Brushes due to improper drill speed (too fast with brass/steel brushes) or too much downward force on the Roto Brush.
- Damage to Wax Irons caused from dropping them.
- Loosening of Diamond Replacements strips or discs due to applying too much oil or other cleaning solvent (which will affect the adhesive) and not allowing the Stone or Disc to dry after using it or cleaning it. Always remove Diamond Stones and Discs from their guides after use. Clean and dry them prior to storage.
- Any and all claims for incidental damage.
- Used demo gear.
All coverage under this warranty becomes void if any modification or alteration has been made to the product.
Sidecut Enterprises Inc.
8404 Read Alley
Whistler, BC Canada
Phone: (604) 935-1113
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.Broken or Damaged Products
Sidecut guarantees all of its products against manufacturing defects for 1 year from the date of purchase. If your order contains a broken or defective item please email a photograph to info(at)sidecut.com within 5 days of receiving your shipment.Orders and Billing
Ordering questions? Please use the Contact Us form or email info(at)sidecut.com
All orders are charged in Canadian Dollars only.
For orders shipped to locations outside of Canada, you may have additional charges at delivery for shipment clearance, customs duty, and/or local taxes (i.e. VAT). These charges are NOT included in our rates for shipments outside of Canada. We recommend US customers do not exceed $800USD (not including shipping). This may prevent duty/customs charges according to the NAFTA.Delivery Policy
Sidecut is a Canadian business using both the Canadian postal service and FedEx to deliver orders. We pride ourselves on packaging customer orders very fast, however please allow 24 hours to process orders in busy periods especially in December and January.
The following delivery services are offered at the checkout:
- Canada: Overnight - Next Day, if your order is received before 8am PST. FedEx 2Day - 2 business days. Economy - 2-3 business days. Ground - 1-5 business days. Note: if you're in a rural area FedEx may take an extra 1-2 days to deliver your parcel.
- USA: Priority - 1-2 days, if your order is received before 8am PST. Economy - 3-4 business days. Ground - 4-7 business days. Note: if you're in a rural area FedEx may take an extra 1-2 days to deliver your parcel.
- International: International Priority - 2-3 business days, if your order is received before 8am PST. International Economy - 3-5 business days. Note: if you're in a rural area FedEx may take an extra 1-2 days to deliver your parcel.
- Canada Post
- Canada: Xpresspost - 1-3 business days depending on your location. Expedited Parcel - 2-9 business days depending on your location.
- USA: Xpresspost - 3-5 business days. Expedited Parcel - 2-9 business days depending on your location. Tracked Parcel - 3-10 business days.
- International: Xpresspost International - 4-9 business days. Tracked Packet - 10-20 business days.